Detecting, recruiting, retaining, training and managing international talent: Majorelle Mobility will help you meet the challenges of professional immigration and help you opt for a residence and work permit that combines legal security and flexibility in a globalized working world.
Majorelle Mobility’s lawyers assist you in the procedures for obtaining residence permits and work permits for your employees and inform you of the administrative costs related to these procedures (OFII tax): Talent Passport, hiring young foreign graduates in France, service providers, entrepreneurs, liberal professions, artistic and cultural professions, etc. We will assist you with applications for renewal of residence permits and work permits or in case of change of status + Obtaining the Talent Passport, for the recruitment of international talent:
- / qualified employees / innovative companies
- / employees on assignment within an international group
- / researchers
- / European blue card for highly qualified employees
- / company founders
- / economic investors
- / employees justifying innovative economic projects
- / corporate officers
- / employees of international renown in the scientific, literary, artistic, intellectual, educational or sports fields
- / performers or authors of literary or artistic works, whether salaried or not
Comments are closed.